Isis & Windrush Lakes – On-site Facilities & Activities
The New England style lakeside cottages are all set within this well maintained and managed secure gated holiday home development within the Cotswold Water Park. It is a very good choice for families, couples and friends as it offers an extensive range of facilities and sports on site. There are many other great things to do and see near by too.
- It has three all-weather tennis courts, one of which is floodlit
- A children’s adventure playground & play area
- Football goals, croquet lawn, a gravel boule area, table tennis and a golf practice net
- The indoor games room, boasts a pool table, table top football & a selection of video games
- Excellent on-site fishing exclusive only to guests
- Bike hire available over the road at Wild Carrot Bike Hire (next to the Cafe)
All the facilities and activities are all within walking distance of the cottages.
Canoeing & Kayaking on Windrush Lake
Windrush Lake is ideal for taking out canoes or kayaks. Bring your own to enjoy getting out on the water. There are a number of other lakes nearby where caneing, kayaking and many other watersports and can be enjoyed. Check out the Cotswold Water Park Trust website for more information.
Fishing on Isis & Windrush Lakes
The two Isis lakes are well stocked and managed and offer both excellent carp and trout fishing. Windrush Lake is an excellent lake for coarse fishing with a good head of carp, pike and more. There are a number of well built fishing platform areas wich make access for fishing in the lakes very easy.
Fishing in the Cotswold Water Park Area
There are many other local fishing lakes nearby offering challenging options to fishermen of all abilities. Check out the Cotswold Water Park Trust website for further information on all the local fishing, membership and day pass options.
The Tackle Den fishing shop provides a good range of equipment, bait & passes