Our Website Address is: https://www.cotswoldlodges.com
‘Cotswolds Lodges’. (‘cotswoldlodges.com’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘company”, ‘website’ and/or ‘our’) is committed to protecting your privacy.
We may collect personal identification information from ‘Users’ in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us is Cotswolds Lodges.
‘Cotswolds Lodges’ – https://www.cotswoldslodges.com/
For any further clarifications and questions, you can also directly contact us via email at email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you book any of our holiday homes or cottages and/or register to use our services/site (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address).
About your usage of the service/site; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us.
And about transactions, you carry out through the service, orders you place and the fulfilment of your booking.
It is possible to view the ‘Cotswolds Lodges’ website without providing any personal details.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- To administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- To produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- For internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service.
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
Third Party Web Sites
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Our Contact Details
If you wish to get in touch with Cotswolds Lodges, please use any of the below contact details:
Cotswolds Lodges – Windrush Turret Lodge & Kingfisher Caravan
Telephone: 07919 394455
Last Updated: 24th January 2020