Windrush Turret Lodge & Hot Tub – 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Windrush Turret Lodge is a lovely detached and spacious 3 bedroom ‘New England’ style lakeside holiday cottage. It has a luxury hot tub on the decking and is located in the popular Cotswold Water Park. Over three floors, our detached holiday home is fully equipped for self catering and comfortably sleeps up to 6. There is everything you need to relax and enjoy a short romantic break, or a family holiday. This wonderful lakeland area in the Cotswolds offers so much to see and do for all ages.
If our dates do not suit you or should you need additional space, another cottage or a pet friendly option we can recommend some alternative holiday lodges on our lake. These include Liming Lodge (Sleeps 6) and Nyhavn Cottage (sleeps 4).
Windrush Turret Lodge & Hot Tub
- Lakeside three storey holiday cottage
- ‘New England’ style property
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Luxury Hot Tub
- Balcony overlooking lake & gardens
- Sorry but we do not accept pets
- Guest Reviews
- Ground Floor:
- Fully equipped kitchen – oven, hob,
- Microwave & coffee machine
- Dishwasher, washer-dryer,
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Ideal for groups of friends / families etc.
- 2 large leather sofas & 2 single chairs.
- 46″ TV, Sky Q & Amazon Firestick
- Sky Q & Netflix available & in 2 bedrooms
- DVD & surround sound.
- Dining table with seating for 6
- W/C with wash basin in hall area.
- French doors opening to decking area
- Enclosed decking area / BBQ
- Table & seating for up to 6 with lake views.
- Large outside bean bags for lounging
Bedrooms & Facilities
Property Details (continued)
- First Floor:
- Master double bedroom (King size bed), 32″ TV with Sky Q, en-suite shower with hand basin & W/C
- Twin bedroom / King size double (on request) & mattress topper option
- Second Floor:
- Twin bedroom / King size double (on request) & mattress topper option, 32″ TV with Sky Q, en-suite shower, hand basin & W/C.
- Bedding, bed linen & towels provided.
- Beds are made up for your arrival.
- All heating & electricity included.
- Cots & highchairs available.
- Free WiFi
- On-site Facilities
- Excellent carp & coarse fishing
- 3 x Tennis courts (1 floodlit)
- Outdoor activity play area
- Football goals
- Indoor games room
- More detailed property information below
Isis & Windrush Lakes On-Site Facilities
The New England style lakeside cottages are all set within this well maintained and secure gated holiday home development. It is a very good choice for families, couples and friends as it offers an extensive range of facilities and sports on site. There is a lot to do locally too in this beautiful lakeland area.
- Three all-weather tennis courts, one is floodlit
- Children’s adventure playground & play area
- Football goals, croquet lawn, a gravel ‘Boule’ area, table tennis, golf practice net
- Indoor games room – pool table, table football & video games
- Excellent on-site carp & coarse fishing on Isis & Windrush Lakes – exclusive only to guests
- Canoeing and kayaking is available on the larger Windrush Lake
You can laze around on the lakeside decking with the BBQ and hot tub. There are plenty of local activities available. You can play golf at www.southcerneygolfcourse.co.uk or be really adventurous and try water skiing or the Aquaventure water fun. Explore the lovely lakeland trails by bike or walking, visit the pretty villages and market towns around the Cotswolds.
Our comfortable detached family friendly lodge in the Cotswold Water Park has everything you need for a superb relaxing holiday or a short break anytime throughout the year.
Check Availability, Prices & Booking Options
Living / Dining / Reception Rooms
The main entrance leads to a good size hallway with a downstairs cloakroon / WC. There is a small storage area under the stairs with children’s equipment including a potty, high chair, toilet set, walker stair gate, etc.
The hallway then enters the large airy, bright living / dining room area. It is very comfortable and offers two large leather sofas and two single leather chairs for your comfort. The glass dining table seats up to six people. Books and a selection of DVDs and games are available for guests to enjoy.
Large flatscreen 46″ TV with with Amazon Firestick channel options, DVD & surround sound.
The French doors in the living room open out onto an enclosed, furnished decking area with table and chairs overlooking the lake and sits up to 6 people. It comes complete with luxurious private hot tub (not overlooked) and gas BBQ with a lovely and grassy area alongside on the banks of Windrush Lake.
The kitchen is fully equipped for 6 people (and 2 small children). Hold a dinner party if you want! We can even supply a chef to come and cook it for you, or arrange for a ready prepared meal is delivered to the fridge ready for you to cook yourself.
Fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob, dishwasher, washer-dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer and coffee machine. There is a washer dryer in the cupboard.
Windrush Turret Lodge – Three Bedrooms
- ‘Double / Twin’ bedroom is on the top floor, has 2 single beds that can easily be made into a King size double & 32″ TV with Sky Q. There is an en-suite bathroom with shower / WC.
- The Master Bedroom on the first floor has a King size bed, a 32″ TV (with SkyQ ) & an en-suite shower /WC
- ‘Twin / Double’ Bedroom has 2 small single beds, that can be made into a king size double with the addition of a mattress topper on request.
Lots of board games, books & DVDs. Flexible bed options and space for cots. It is fully equipped for infants and babies. We provide a sterilizer, plastic cutlery and plates, toys, books, stair gates, bed guards, step and loo seat for children.
Additional Important Information
- COVID-19: The owners have taken every necessary precaution within the government guidelines to ensure your holiday home is as safe as it can be for the duration of your stay.
- For ‘Availability & Prices’ see our Windrush Turret Lodge holiday booking calendar
- See our Guest Reviews
- Bed linen & towels provided.
- Beds are made up for your arrival (please confirm your ideal bedroom layouts in advance)
- All heating & electricity included.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- Separate downstairs W/C with wash basin.
- WiFi included
- Windrush Turret Lodge – ‘Terms and Conditions’ of booking
Click here to Check Availability Calendar & Prices
The DeVere Cotswold Water Park Hotel
Over the road is the popular De Vere Cotswold Water Park Hotel which offers several restaurants (including the Boathouse Brasserie), bars and an excellent Spa & Pool option for luxury indulgence (bookable option). Bike hire is also available from the hotel.
Local Facilities & Useful Information
There are many other local bars and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive away including:
- Lakeside Bar & Brasserie on Spring Lake (short walk away)
- Gateway Information Centre & Cafe (next to the hotel)
- South Cerney Village – 3 family pubs & several good takeaway options
For more information of ‘Things to Do’ in and around the Cotswold Water Park area see the links below:
- Things to do in the Cotswold Water Park
- The local area & further afield in the Cotswolds
- The Cotswold Water Park Trust