Lakeside at Hoburne Holiday Park with Excellent Carp Fishing
Our Hoburne Kingfisher Holiday Caravan is a lovely three bedroom lakeside holiday caravan. It offers a wonderful setting with views across the lake, access to some superb on-site local facilities and a wide range of activities & places to visit in and around the Cotswold Water Park region.
Hoburne Kingfisher Caravan
- Lakeside holiday caravan
- Abi Sunningdale Caravan style
- Sleeps 6/8 in 3 bedrooms
- Balcony overlooking lake
- BBQ & outside dining area
- Master double bedroom
- Two twin bedrooms
- Optional double sofa bed in lounge
- Large open plan kitchen, living, dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- TV with Sky+, DVD player
- WiFi / Unlimited broadband
- Heating / electricity included
- All beds are made up on arrival
- Please bring your own towels & tea towels
- Kitchen basics provided
- More detail property information below
Facilities & Activities
Onsite Facilities & Activities Include:
- Fishing Lakes – Coarse & Carp Fishing
- Indoor Pool with Slides / Heated Outdoor Pool
- Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
- Tennis Courts / Basketball / Crazy Golf / Mini Football
- Adventure Playground & Soft Play Area
- Pedalos / Canoes / Kayaks / Paddleboards
- Sauna / Steam Room & Gym Fitness Centre
- Nature Trail & Children’s play areas
- Hoburne Holiday Park Membership Passes – includes access to all facilities / activities etc.
- Access to all the holiday park facilities upon request
Cotswold Water Park Region
- Close to village of South Cerney – Pubs & Restaurants
- Easy access to all wonderful facilities, activities and delights the Cotswold Water Park region offers
- Great local walks and cycle trails close by
Check Availability & Booking Options
This is our own beautiful caravan, usually just kept for our family, but we do rent it enough to pay the club fees – Kingfisher Holiday Caravan on the Hoburne Holiday Park, in the Cotswold Water Park and is in impeccable condition. It is an Abi Sunningdale style caravan. It sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms and offers a sofa bed option.
It is perfect for young families as we have fully equipped it for small children including babies. We have the full Sky package (Sky+) and unlimited broadband.
This caravan overlooks one of the Kingfisher Lakes which is stocked with carp. There is a fishing peg just in front of the caravan. An excellent location for enjoying and relaxing. The decking is lockable, so the children can’t escape and has plenty of room for outdoor dining.
On-Site Activities at Hoburne Holiday Park
You’ll never tire of things to do. Inside we have a TV with Sky+, a DVD player and unlimited broadband. Outside there’s even more to do…fishing, cycling, adventure playground, tennis, basketball, crazy golf, pedalos and canoes for hire even a nature trail and not forgetting an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Should the weather turn there’s still plenty for the kids to do. A superb indoor kid’s pool with slide, bowling and kids club. Hoburne also offer a very good bar with TV screen with Sky Sports and restaurant options.
Holiday Essentials – Everything You Need
Set in the idyllic surrounding of the Cotswold water park it offers a perfect way to relax. We take the stress out of your holiday. On arrival you will find the beds are already made up, you just need to bring towels. In the kitchen we provide many of the essentials, condiments, spices, oil, coffee, tea, milk and sugar.
Onsite there is a launderette and small shop for necessities. A 24 hour Tesco Superstore is just 3 miles away close to the lovely old market town of Cirencester. In fact everything you need for a great holiday. See our local ‘Eating, Drinking & Shopping’ web page for more inspirations.
Click here to Check Availability Calendar & Prices
Cotswold Water Park Local Activities & Facilities
Within a mile or so you will find there is the very popular new Aqua Adventure Park, cable skiing, water-skiing, paintballing, sailing, tennis, two local golf courses, horse riding, cycling, paddleboarding and even Head4Heights an adventure playground for grown ups! Cycle hire is available locally with tandems, childrens bikes, tag along bikes and child seats with many excellent and well marked off road tracks and trails to explore. For more inspirations see our webpage ‘Great Things to See & Do in the Cotswold Water Park‘ region.
Additional Important Information
- COVID-19: The owners have taken every necessary precaution within the government guidelines to ensure your holiday home is as safe as it can be for the duration of your stay.
- For availability & prices see our Availability & Holiday Booking Calendar
- Hoburne Kingfisher Caravan Prices
- Please provide your own towels & tea towels
- Bed linen, Duvets & Pillows provided
- All heating & electricity included.
- Cots and highchairs available on request
- WiFi included
- ‘Terms & Conditions’ of booking